We believe that unless members of the civil society are involved proactively in the process of development, sustainable change will not happen. Believing in this principle of ‘Civic Driven Change’ Enigmatic Foundation sensitises the civil society in order to make them partners in its mission.
What We Do
The literacy centers are successfully running in the area where physical or social barriers stop children from accessing primary school even if these are located somewhere nearby. There is a clear focus on girls’ enrolment and completion although boys are also admitted to these centres. .
In order to improve the quality of education, Enigmatic Foundation follows a multidimensional strategy :
2. Develop and pilot appropriate learning models and practices at the grass-root level to enhance the quality of learning.
3. Partner with government departments/ training institutions to build the capacity of teachers and teaching volunteers.
4. Empower communities to monitor the functioning of schools and advocate for the implementation of various Acts and Entitlements for quality education for all children.
5. Provide livelihood programs for parents to enable them to earn a steady income to support their children’s education.
6. Support school-going children from vulnerable families by providing study materials, arranging special coaching programs, sharing course fees and encouraging children to enroll in vocational and professional education.